Saturday 5 April 2008

How To Be Miserable

"Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere, angel..."

A lot of people recently have been saying how they're not happy with their lives. This, quite frankly, sucks monkey balls. While there's little I can do to help, I thought I'd take a different approach, and help adopt a sort of 'If you can't beat 'em, join 'em' mentality.

There's a lot of self-help gobshite on the internet, and I have found some for you.

This article seems particularly relevant, and OK, so I didn’t write this one myself, but if I had have written it, it would be pretty much the same… only better with some letters bigger than others and a few references to transvestites.

I particularly like #10: "Don’t read a book or do some work, don’t even relax or walk the dog. Get on your computer and look for something that you can feel indignant about."

And that's exactly what I intend to do.

I quite like that the article is accompanied by a picture of the author looking bald and perverted. I might incorporate that into my blog sometime.

No comments: