Monday 18 February 2008

Solitude

I always liked coming home to an empty house. Call me odd, but I like being on my own.

When I was working from home everyday and I’d have the house to myself and it was fantastic. I got loads done, made the house nice and tidy, and it was fun. Then everyone else came home and they’d mess up the house, tell me I’d done nothing all day and complain.

I’ve always liked being on my own. I’m not entirely sure why this is. It might be because I’m an anti-social bitch, it might be because I’m a control-freak, or it might just be that I like solitude, I don’t know. I just prefer to do things at my own pace.

So far this only applies to family, and it will be interesting to see if it applies to my friends when I’m living with them. I don’t think it will though, the difference being they won’t be telling me what to do, and I won’t feel the compulsion to do what they tell me to. Ner ner ner ner ner.
This is probably because I’m always right. Fact. Whenever I do things at my own pace it’s always much quicker than anyone else’s way. Fact.

No comments: