Thursday 7 February 2008

Eddie Izzard

Happy Birthday to everyone’s favourite executive transvestite: Eddie Izzard! He is 46 years old today!

Who?
Edward John “Eddie” Izzard.

When?
He was born on this day, silly, that’s why it’s his birthday! On the 7th February 1962.

Where?
He was born in Yemen... lolz.

What?
He’s a comedian, of course! And a damn fine one at that. He typically rambles a bit, maybe talks a bit in French, adds a bit of surrealism… whilst wearing women’s clothing. He’s also done some acting, but I haven’t met a single person that cites ‘Ocean’s 13’ as their favourite movie. To be fair, Eddie was the best thing in that bloody film - drag or no drag. Oh, he was also in Velvet Goldmine, which is a damn fine film about glam rock stars – it comes highly recommended… from me.

Anyway, Eddie Izzard comes pretty close to my concept of the perfect man, however odd that makes me. I also highly recommend his website, check out the ‘Thingy-Things’, particularly the ‘hod-d-d-d’ which I’m considering as my new msn messenger sound.

No comments: