Thursday 17 January 2008

Nothing Whatsoever

So I've been thinking of what I can blog about for the last few days.

I've come up with nothing.


And that's not because I've not been doing anything, or because nothing's been happening in my life. Infact, quite the opposite - a lot has been going on! So that's why I can't think of anything. It's probably because I've got so much in my head that nothing can get out - like an elephant trying to get through a mouse's door. I don't know why an elephant would want to get through a mouse's door though... they're scared of mice aren't they?

I applied for jobs today, pretty dull looking jobs but you can never tell if a job's dull until you've been there for a few weeks. It's the people you work with that make jobs interesting anyway.

So I await the reply of my future employer. Until then I shall think of something to write about.

No comments: