Tuesday 31 May 2011

Not-First Songs

I tend to be a bit fickle when it comes to music. I'll like an artist, then I'll be like screw you, I'm bored. But here are a few songs that are not iconic or ones you immediately think of, but are still ruddy good.


Dolly Parton – Here You Come Again




Train – If It's Love




Jay Z – H To The Izzo




This right here… this is how you sample a classic motown song. How many people even noticed he samples The Jackson 5’s ‘I Want You Back’?

Blondie – X Offender



Gwen Stefani – Early Winter




Supergrass – Pumping On Your Stereo



No Doubt – Sunday Morning



Pretenders – Message of Love




Weird stutter guy at the beginning, but the performance is wonderful.

So there we are. Two appearances from Gwen Stefani, but that's because I think she's incredibly underrated.

No comments: