Thursday 10 March 2011

Adams

So I'm not sure whether or not I metioned the fact that I judge people by their favourite Beatles songs. I think it probably goes without saying, actually. I do. I once met a meth dealer who I thought was a perfectly nice guy until he told me his favourite Beatles song was 'Twist and Shout'. Fucking lunatic.

So, I found a list of Douglas Adam's favourite Beatles songs... let's judge:

1. Hey Jude (Bingo!)
2. A Day in the Life
3. Drive My Car (WTF?)
4. Don't Let Me Down
5. I Will
6. If I Fell
7. Hello Goodbye
8. Rain
9. Martha My Dear
10. Strawberry Fields
11. We Can Work it Out
12. This Boy
13. Ticket to Ride
14. Can't Buy Me Love
15. All You Need is Love
16. Fixing a Hole
17. And Your Bird can Sing
18. She's a Woman
19. You Can't do That (... really?)
20. Here, There & Everywhere.

We have the same favourite song! Martha My Dear for the bloody win. Ok, so from my scientific analysis I have deducted that Douglas Adams was an awesome guy. Quite sentimental and a little bit cheeky... but not a Ringo fan.

No comments: