Tuesday 22 March 2011

30 Days #1

Since I like the concept of this, but have no intention of annoying people on facebook, I will put it here.

Have you noticed people posting an inordinate amount of songs on facebook lately? Isn’t this annoying? Yes. Does anyone care? No. I’m glad we cleared that up. I actually blocked someone because they posted a song every day for about a month and it pissed me off so much that it was that or cut off their toes with a rusty spoon.

I’m also not posting one a day, because I don’t want to and I don’t have to. What are you, the song police? Well, fuck you, officer!


Day 01 - Your Favourite Song


I couldn’t decide on my favourite song, obviously, so this is the most listened to song on my ipod.

Day 02 - Your Least Favourite Song


I couldn’t think of one, so instead I’ll just put up this hilarious video, which gives me faith in mankind.

No comments: