Thursday 14 October 2010

'Til Kingdom Come

Well bugger me! The person who did that lovely youtube video of Little Willow yesterday has also done lots of other lovely songs! What's more, they have fantastic taste in music!

So, here's one more lovely song and video. It's actually the bonus track off Coldplay's X&Y, and I wasn't aware that people liked it very much but I've always had a soft spot for it. Crackin'



"And the wheel just keeps on turning
The drummer begins to drum
I don’t know which way I’m going
I don’t know which way I’ve come

Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you I’ve waited all these years

For you I’d wait 'til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me"

No comments: