Saturday 16 January 2010

iIce

Do you ever think your ipod is taking the piss?

The other day when it was snowing, here are the first few songs that played on shuffle:
  • Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
  • Shiver - Coldplay
  • Snow (Hey Oh) -Red Hot Chili Peppers
Maybe it's just that I have a lot of weather-themed songs on my ipod. Maybe my ipod's sense of humour is as ridiculous as my own.

But also, do you ever find that your shuffle plays appropriate songs at certain times? Like when it's sunny it'll play Bob Marley, or when it's dark it's usually Coldplay or Keane or something stupid and depressing like that. It's very likely that I only notice this when it happens, but it's equally possible that my ipod is a sick bastard.

Little darling... I feel that ice is slowly melting... it feels like years since it's been clear...

No comments: