Friday 20 August 2010

Shittoo

Someone I know just got a tattoo of their boyfriend's initial on her forearm. She has known this man for less than two months.

Really, stupid decision aside, the fact that she let him tattoo her despite the fact that he's not a tattooist really took the biscuit. Hilarious! He probably would have spelt it wrong too if it weren't one letter... and his own name.

My dad says that getting a tattoo is like scribbling on the Mona Lisa. Now my dad doesn't say a lot of things, or it might be that I don't listen to him... but either way, this is one of the few things I remember him saying. I don't really mind them, but like everything there's a good and a bad way to go about it. I think my words of advice to my children will be a bit more general: "Try not to be a moron most of the time."

No comments: